Daisy Swim Hat Adult
The Daisy Hat Adult in Kuu Karlaa’s clay pink and taupe tones is the perfect choice for style and sun protection. A stylish adults version of the kid's Daisy Swim Hat, made with but a wider and floppier brim, that can be folded up for 2 different looks. The Daisy Hat is crafted in the same luxury Polyamide Spandex fabric as our swimwear and features a strap ideal to secure the hat whilst your boating or water sporting.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- Swimwear fabric perfect for in the water
- Luxury Polyamide Spandex
- Features a broader floppier brim
- Chin strap designed to secure hat when boating, strap can be snipped off if not required
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Designed in Australia
- Commissioned Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Proud women of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Cungelella Arts 'Kuu Karlaa' Spring of Water is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.