Gia Bikini Top FINAL SALE
The Gia Top is seamless and double layered for a little extra coverage, the clay pink hues and ochre tones of Kuu Karlaa create a stunning piece of swimwear that shows the art of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Kalkadoon People.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- Suitable for all cup sizes and every woman
- Firm supportive underbust band
- Wide fixed straps Pull-on design
- Seamless and double-layered luxury Polyamide/Spandex
- Can also be worn as a wireless bra or activewear
- A favourite maternity choice
- Print placement will vary on each garment
- Designed in Australia
- Available in matching Mini-Me styles
- Commissioned Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Cungellella Art's 'Kuu Karlaa' Spring of Water, is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.