Gia Bikini Top
Warm chocolate hues contrast with the clay pinks of Wadjin Chocolate to create a stunning piece of swimwear that showcases the art of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Kalkadoon People.
The Gia bikini top is our first choice when it comes to a flattering, chic, and timeless classic for your bathing suit collection. Designed for every woman, the Gia bikini top is seamless, double-layered, and has a little extra coverage than last season's version.
A must-have that you'll be wearing (and matching your mini-me in), on repeat, all summer long.
- Suitable for all cup sizes and every woman
- Firm supportive underbust band
- Wide fixed straps
- Pull-on design
- Seamless and double-layered luxury Polyamide/Spandex (without the thickness of padding or shelf bra)
- Can also be worn as a wireless bra or activewear
- A favourite maternity choice
- Designed in Australia
- Available in matching Mini Me styles
Please review our detailed Size Guide here.
Please see below style fit notes:
Gia bikini top is true to size
Lola bikini top is true to size
Mia bikini top is true to size
Scarlett bikini top is a large fit, consider sizing down
Carrie bikini top is a small fit, consider sizing up
Tara bikini top is a larger fit, consider sizing down for a smaller cup size
Giselle Tankini is true to size
Zoe Rashie Top is true to size
Ginger bikini bottom is true to size
Sadie bikini bottom is a large fit, consider sizing down
Grace bikini bottom is a large fit, consider sizing down
Luna bikini bottom is true to size
Stella bikini bottom is a large fit, consider sizing down
Radar bikini bottom is a small fit, consider sizing up
Miranda one piece 1 is a firm, small fit, consider sizing up
Miranda one piece 2 is true to size
Blake Surfsuit is true to size, , consider sizing up for a long torso or pregnancy
Candice one piece is made with long torso in mind, size down if you have a shorter torso
Gwen one piece is true to size, consider sizing up for a long torso or pregnancy
Violet one piece is true to size
Mens fit is true to size
Kids fit is true to slightly small
Need more info on fit? Find your perfect fit with our fit guides: Separates Fit Guide, One Piece Fit Guide & Pregnancy Fit Guide or email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our swimwear is made with a high quality, beautifully soft nylon based fabric, not your standard swim fabric, and therefore needs a little extra care.
- Rinse immediately after use, high amounts of chlorine may damage the garments.
- Gentle machine wash, in a laundry bag, or hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not wring or twist the garments.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach or stain removers.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
For further garment care reading, please see our detailed Garment Care page.
- Avoid rough and abrasive surfaces.
- Wash inside out on a gentle, cold machine wash using mild detergent with similar colours.
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or stain removers.
- Always wash in a garment washing bag.
- Do not wring or twist the garments.
- Do not soak or leave wet.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Free shipping on all orders over $99 USD
- We are currently going through a high volume of orders. We aim to process all orders within 2-5 business days
- Full price and discount code items are eligible for exchange & store credits
- **Sale tagged (Final Sale) items are final sale and CANNOT be returned or exchanged**
- We do not offer refunds on change of mind purchases, including incorrect size selection, however offer credit notes to repurchase your correct size or style
Read full Shipping & Delivery information and Exchange & Returns information.
- USA orders are sent via Australia Post International, DHL e-Commerce and DHL Express
- Canada, UK, Europe and rest of the world orders are sent via Australia Post International unless requested. DHL express charge high customs fees. But we are happy to send EXPRESS if you're requesting it. Please email as ordering