The Sheer Giulia Kimono in Kuu Karlaa is a lightweight and perfect to throw on over swim for days when you need a little extra coverage.
The pink loose flowing shape, cropped kimono style sleeve and stylish length flatters all shapes and sizes. Made with Cungelella Arts, Kuu Karlaa celebrating the art of the Kalkatungu Tribe.
The Giulia Kimono is perfect to throw over when breast-feeding if you wish. All our swimwear is breastfeeding friendly, whether you like to cover or not.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- One size fits all
- Designed in Melbourne 1
- 100% Viscose
- Easy to throw on for a trip to the beach
- Rinse after wear and hand wash recommended, review our Garment Care page for full details
- Commissioned Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Proud women of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Cungelella Arts 'Kuu Karlaa' meaning spring of water is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.